Mud Soap Soap made from natural mud extracted from the mineral-rich depths of the Dead Sea. With exceptionally
This extraordinary moisturizer cream is nourishing the skin with its healthy ingredients. The carrot extract is enriched with beta carotene and vitamin A which nurture the skin and decrease the damage caused by UV rays via extended exposures to the sun. This cream contains the same elements from the Dead Sea such as all sorts of minerals and vitamins like B5 and C. This carefully chosen formula encourages the collagen in the facial skin cells to be produced
faster. The cream has a delicate texture which helps the cream to be absorbed efficiently. The carrot cream helps your skin feel fresh and look beautifully glowing. Suitable for all skin types.
- Carrot extract – has nourishing and revitalizing properties. It is rich in antioxidants, which help to prevent skin from drying. It helps prevent wrinkles and locks the process of aging. Attacks the free radicals to prevent wrinkles. Beta-carotene, found in carrots converted to vitamin A inside the body.
- Vitamin A – an antioxidant, has anti-aging properties, helps keeping skin firm and smoothVitamin C – an antioxidant that is used to protect the skin from free radicals and oxidation
- Shea Butter – retains moisture and lessen the loss of water by forming a barrier on the skin´s surface, reduces the appearance of rough patches and dry flakes on the skin
- Chamomile – for moisturizing, softening, soothing anti-inflammatory, lifting effects
- Sunflower seed oil – helps replenish, strengthen, and soothe skin
- Dead Sea Minerals – contain essential minerals for the skin, reduce wrinkles, reduce inflammation in atopic dry skin, improves skin barrier function and enhance skin hydration, slow skin aging balances, skin moisturizer, vital in assisting cells to absorbed nourishment, reduces skin impurities, helps treat acne, help to regulate acell growth and regeneration, stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis
- Wheat Germ Oil – powerful antioxidants and skin-tightening effects, soothing, anti-inflammatory and protective moisturizing and moisture retaining fights calluses, absorbs very deep into the skin
- Avocado oil – source of protein, essential fatty acids and vitamins A and C, atty acids, including omega-3 linolenic acid, omega-6 linoleic acid, oleic acid, and beta sitosterol. Help to preserve moisture and prevent water loss. Replenishes, smooths, and softens skin.
- Provitamin B5 – lubricant on the skin surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance, soothing agent and moisturizer. It helps the skin to attract water and then hold onto it
- Beeswax- helps prevent loss of moisture and helps to protect it from environmental assaults.