A treatment cream for nourishing and treating feet, enriched with dead sea minerals. Contains avocado oil and tea tree oil which contribute to softening the skin and preventing cracks, dryness and coarse skin. Enriched with vitamins E, A and B5 which contribute to rehabilitating the skin.
Enriched with Dead Sea minerals that assist in removing dry skin cells and enhance the absorption of natural components, leaving the feet soft, smooth and with a wonderful scent. The cream is highly effective in maintaining the skin´s moisture over time.Instructions for use: apply onto clean feet, using circular motions until fully absorbed.
- Aloe Vera – Improves the healing process of the skin, helps improve the appearance of acne-prone skins, provides vitamins, mineral salts and amino acids, makes refreshing effect, enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Dead Sea Minerals – contain essential minerals for the skin, reduce wrinkles, reduce inflammation in atopic dry skin, improves skin barrier function and enhance skin hydration, slow skin aging balances, skin moisturizer, vital in assisting cells to absorbed nourishment, reduces skin impurities, helps treat acne, help to regulate acell growth and regeneration, stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis
- Tea Tree oil- an ideal natural hand sanitizer; soothe skin Inflammation; helps relieving psoriasis, helps treat dry skin
- Provitamin B5 – lubricant on the skin surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance, soothing agent and moisturizer. It helps the skin to attract water and then hold onto it
- Avocado Oil – source of protein, essential fatty acids and vitamins A and C, atty acids, including omega-3 linolenic acid, omega-6 linoleic acid, oleic acid, and beta sitosterol. Help to preserve moisture and prevent water loss. Replenishes, smooths, and softens skin.
- Vitamin A – an antioxidant, has anti-aging properties, helps keeping skin firm and smooth
- Vitamin E – has antioxidant properties, helps to protect the skin from damaging free radicals from UV light and air pollution